English translation ongoing.
PCCAM is a software which permits the dialog with the smartcards (asynchronous). It is use with the training that I give in some circumstances. Its main functionalities are:
- Commands interpreter and script execution
- Serial and USB PCSC reader support
- ATR decoding
- B4B0, M4 and EMV interpretation
- M4, B4B0, M64 emulator
- Manage until 4 readers (usefull for smartcard personalization)
- RSA key generation and test
- Partly translated in Globish. Support for other Languages.
The program is (always) under development. Don't hesitate to check if a new version is available. The developments ongoing are:
- IAS and SIM card interpretation
- Help for ISO7816-4 commands
- Perhaps, help for M4 and B4B0' commands
Application for Windows
Application main screen. Main menu and toolbar, information pannel, trace window. The main menu and the toolbar give access to the main functions of the application : reader choice, reset (cold, warm and simulated), decoding functions, editing functions, help for some ISO or specific card commands, RSA key generation, etc.
Preferences window. Allow to choose the language, the user data directory and other options.
Reader choice for each context. For serial readers (RS232), you must choose the COM port. For PC/SC readers, you must choice the reader in a list for the current context.
Windows for scripts. You can verify the syntax, execute the script step by step or in continuous mode.
Map function. Interpretation example of an old M4 card (one of the first microprocessor card proposed by Bull-CP8 in 1983). Available for other cards (EMV, SIM).
Application decoding. Display in clear text the content of a card. In this example, it is a banking card B4B0' used in France from 1986 to 2007.
Other example of application decoding for a EMV card.
The application proposes the creation of non personnalized simulated card (M4, B4, M9). An editor allows to fill the manufacturing data.
The application proposes some variables usable in scripts.
The application proposes a RSA key generator and a tool to test the keys.
Information about the version 0.2.254 of PCCAM
Environment and target platform
- Operating system: tested on Windows XP SP3, 7, 10
- Development environment: Delphi
- Installation software:Innosetup (Jordan Russell).
- Program : by default, in "Program Files\PCCAM"
- Executable: PCCAM.exe, the main application.
- Executable: compmsg.exe, a program to compile the files containing the messages if you want to translate it (files ".s").
- Data file : gsm_operator.txt, file containing the names of GSM operators (used for the SIM card decoding).
- Data file : gsm_3166.txt, file containing the correspondance between the coutry codes in a SIM card and the standard ISO3166 (used for the SIM card decoding).
Data: the subdirectory LOCALE\LANG\<lang> contains the files which must be
- iso639.txt :Country codes (2 or 3 car) and country names
- iso3166.txt :Number and country codes and country names
- iso4217.txt :Currency codes
- iso7813.txt :Service codes for bankung cards
- SimFileName.txt :SIM cards EF/DF names
- mess.s : PCCAM general messages.
- messb4b0.s : messages for the French banking cards based on M4B0 and B4B0' (from 1986 to 2007).
- messCalypso.s : messages for the Calypso cards.
- AID.txt : Bank application names
- AID-PIX.TXT : Bank application names with the PIX
- emvcode.txt : Tags list for EMV cards
- Example: A few scripts are available in the EXAMPLE subdirectory.
- RSA key examples and VISA RSA public keys (2013)
- Scripts for the personnalization of M4 and M9 cards (M4testperso.mac and M9testperso.mac)
- Examples of M9 and M4 emulated cards (M4test.sim, M9test.sim) and their backup (M4test - copie.sim and M9test - copie.sim)
- Self test file of the interpretor (autotest.mac et ses fichiers inclus)
- Data : by default, in <disk>:\Documents and settings\<user>\Application data\PCCAM\
- pccam.config: configuration file
- bankNumber.txt: some BIN (Bank Identification Number. Not complete and not up to date)
- smartcardList.txt: some smartcards ATR. The original file comes from http://ludovic.rousseau.free.fr/. The version used by PCCAM differs from the original files and uses a different syntax.
- GPO.txt: file for EMV GPO. Contains default values for some tags if PCCAM must send a PDOL. The GPO editor allows to configure some options (send or not a PDOL in contact or contactless mode) and allows to modify some default values. It is possible to add new TAG by editing the file GPO.txt. Some parameters are linked to Visa Cards.
- Calypso.txt: list of Calypso application names.
- CALYPSO_component.txt : Component names of the Calypso cards.
- CALYPSO_type_carte.txt : Type names of Calypso cards.
- CALYPSO_manufacturer.txt : Manufacturer names of Calypso cards.
- RATP_Metro.txt : Subway station codes for Calypso/Navigo (Paris) cards. These codes come from ce site.
You can report the bugs of the program by using the "contact" on the home page.. For more information about known bugs, see the French page.